FlooSand™ G Sand Filtration Process
- Combined and separated air/water backwash capability.
- Better washing effect than only water
- Robust and durable steel structure
- Filtering laterals fill the whole bottom of the basin enabling full coverage of the filtered area
FlooSand™ C Sand Filtration Process
- Compact structure taking little space.
- Sand bed traps impurities and suspended solids from the incoming water.
- A small amount of cleaned filtrate is used as washing water for the separately connected sand washer beside the sand filter unit.
- Capacity of one unit is up to 40 m³/h.
- External sand washing unit enables easy maintenance.
FlooSand™ P Sand Filtration Process
- Combined backwash minimizes shutdown time and water consumption.
- Optimally designed nozzle plate ensures even flow throughout the whole sand bed.
- Automated backwash reclassifies the sand filtration bed and removes any fines or suspended matter.
- Sand filtration also protects other water treatment units such as reverse osmosis membranes and ion exchange resins.